[asterisk-biz] KSU Killers??

Rick Rinehart rick at rickrinehart.com
Tue Oct 9 00:56:22 CDT 2007

ok, I'm an amateur here but I'm not understanding the desire for shared line
appearance...

obviously if we were plugging ta's into an existing ksu we could accomplish
sla

but if we are running asterisk and ip devices each 'line' would have it's
own 'extention at no additional expense

beat me up and make me understand...

thx,
-rick