[asterisk-biz] Inbound IP T1 - Lata 132

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Tue Oct 2 17:44:35 CDT 2007

I just got a real full PRI for $160/mo with no install fee and one year
contract.  $.01/per minute with six second rounding.  I was blown away
by the price but why would anyone go for a VoIP provider that costs
more?  And yes, I know not everyone can get the same deals in other
areas but it's a Qwest circuit.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro