[asterisk-biz] Digium HPEC 9.00.005 released

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 3 07:11:40 CDT 2007

(While this is not strictly Asterisk related, we felt that it was
important to notify HPEC users via as many channels as possible about
this update. Since this is a commercial discussion mailing list, we'll
only post it here.)

Version 9.00.005 of the Digium HPEC software echo canceler has been
released and is available on the Digium download server at
http://downloads.digium.com.

This release contains only one change from version 9.00.003, a
correction for a memory allocation error that caused unstable behavior
on a number of customer systems (especially those using x86-64 CPUs).
All users are encouraged to update to this release even if they are not
experiencing any obvious problems with the previous release, as the
effects of the error can be subtle but still damaging.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies