[asterisk-biz] PRI confusion

Igor H emistz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 18:12:57 CST 2007

Thanks for the help everyone.
One final question, are there any did providers who sell dids with a
big number of channels(say 30+)? If not how can i do to have my
customers call a single number and it be split among multiple DIDs? is
there an agreement I have to set up with the telco or something that
normally DID sellers offer?

Thanks again guys.