[asterisk-biz] Dedicated Server

Nick Seraphin asterisk at eaglequest.com
Thu Nov 22 23:26:25 CST 2007

Interesting...  guess my next step will be to google CallWeaver and
FreeSwitch since I don't know anything about them.

Is FreeSwitch w/ mod_conference as reliable and robust as Asterisk and
MeetMe?  Will it stand up under heavy traffic?

Anything I should look at for information other than the main web sites
for these 2 to learn more about them?  Like a wiki or third party site
that may provide practical real-life info and/or objective view?

Thanks,

-- Nick