[asterisk-biz] Bicom Call Centre and others

Alexander Graham Bell alexandergrahambell1847 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 08:30:45 CST 2007

Brian

Part of the Big Plan
Mark always said :
Step 1 : create some Open Source Software
Step 2 :
Step 3 : rule the world

and I now know that Step 2 is you the community.

You didn't think it was all going to stay buddy buddy forever ?

AGB

Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote: I have a question?  If everyone keeps sending everyone to Digium for
sales/support what are all the outside third party people going to be
left holding?

/b