[asterisk-biz] chepest US dids

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed Nov 21 15:12:26 CST 2007

Choosing the best deal could depend on how long you need the test DID
for. Some providers have a minimum prepay to open an account. Some
charge a setup fee when adding a DID.

For example - I had to prepay one vendor $9.95 termination in order to
open a retail account. Then I was able to get a test DID for $7.95 a
month. I just needed a rate center they offered for a few weeks. A year
later I still have $9.95 prepaid termination to use.

Mention how long you need it and if it has to be in any specific npa-nxx
or not. You might get more helpful answers that way.