[asterisk-biz] Bahrain DID's

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Nov 21 10:51:20 CST 2007

Nothing specifies that in the Terms of Sale, and, in fact, from the
Voxbone Acceptable Use Policy:

"Voxbone also is aware that many of its customers are, themselves,
providers of VoIP Services, and that
information reaching Voxbone's network from those customers may have
been originated by end users,
account holders or customers of those customers or other third parties.
The provisions of this AUP (as such
AUP may be revised by Voxbone from time to time), apply to Voxbone s
customer s end users, account
holders and customers.
Voxbone customers who provide services to their own users and customers
must affirmatively and
contractually pass on the restrictions of this AUP to its users and
customers and take steps to ensure
compliance by their users and customers with this AUP, including without
limitation the ability to
terminate the VoIP service of its end users, account holders or
customers for violations of this AUP."

These two paragraphs imply that Voxbone is quite aware that its
customers provide DIDs to third parties. However, the distinction may be
in the phrasing. In theory, since you are merely leasing DIDs from
Voxbone, you could not resell them to a third party (i.e. there is no
transferability implied or stated), which would disallow things such as
LNP.

N.