[asterisk-biz] debug logging Script wanted: kindly offer

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:32:50 CST 2007

 Rehan Allah Wala wrote:
> any db is fine, All i need is for some one to consult me on how to RECORD the SIP
> DEBUG of a particular call and then store it inside a db/ or a file.
>

> Rehan
>
> Subject:        	Re: [asterisk-biz] debug logging Script wanted: kindly offer
> From:           	David Boyd <dboyd at ignitetrx.com>
> Send reply to:  	dboyd at ignitetrx.com
> To:             	Rehan Allah Wala <rehan at supertec.com>
> Date sent:      	Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:47:53 -0500
>
> Which database do you prefer? Would postgresql be acceptable for your
> purposes?
>
> Dave

 You'll more than likely want to take a hard look at "sip history" and "dumphistory" to help you along your path. Most of the work here is already done within chan_sip.c. The only thing you might want to change is maybe a separate logging resource to just record this info and nothing else.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/