[asterisk-biz] i need a UK DID with SIP over TCP

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Fri Nov 16 10:23:55 CST 2007

On 16 Nov 2007, at 06:08, Kanishka Somaratne wrote:

> can any one provide me a UK did with SIP over TCP,(not SIP over
> UDP) please
> email me your price to kanishka @ technoportal.biz

This is a pretty edge case, I'd have thought.  Are you expecting the
media to flow over tcp too ?  I'd imagine that if you want tcp
because you're on a lossy connection, switching to tcp would make the
situation worse for your media.

In case useful, we offer free geographic UK DID via SIP

Best wishes,
Andy Davidson

--
:: http://www.localphone.com/  -  Call Global, Pay Local
:: /* opinions and thoughts expressed here are my own */