[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Spam

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Nov 16 06:43:37 CST 2007

I don't mind receiving emails such as yours on asterisk-biz, (given its
done on a normal frequency, e.g. not every day), but i don't like it
when my email address gets harvested and reused outside of the
mailinglist. (As i can unsubscribe from the mailinglist easily but not
from a zillion private email lists).

Thanks for your reply Gottenphone, apologies accepted.

Btw, i actually published a tutorial about one of your phones that was
sent to us by one of your OEM distributors here:
http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/siptronicst530.html (Didn't know
that was an ATCOM phone until after the spam mail, which almost got the
tutorial removed as i don't want to support people spamming my mailboxes.)

Cheers,

Zoa

P.S. I have this nigerian uncle who died recently and left his wife with
a 17 billion $ bankaccount, but she can't take the money in cash because
of the corruption in the government, but she is looking for a voip
business opportunity to invest all this money in, you will get 60%
commission on this, should i send them to you? , if not, i'm also this
asian baby with the 4 legs and the 4 arms who recently got surgery but
now my parents are struggling to pay the medical bills and now after
these horrible floods caused by dams being broken by a passing lava
stream caused by an erupting vulcano, caused by an earthquake after a
terrorist attack on the local nuclear powerplant, i was wondering if you
could help us out with some small donation, because i would like to go
visit disneyland, can you help us out ?)