[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Spam (was: Re: Supply Asterisk Cards& IP PBX)

Gottenphone(ATCOM) gottenphone at atcom.com.cn
Fri Nov 16 03:19:33 CST 2007

Hi, Matthew, Lenz, Zoa, and All,

I am Gottenphone who sent the emails.  Actually I have read most of the
posts including the argument for "Gxxx" and "Bxxxx". Also learn much about
Alex, Matthew, Bill, Nick and others.  Well, it is the activest days in the
past 2 days here.

I know all of you here are most professional in Asterisk and also I have
much confidence about our Asterisk cards which is stable but with much more
competitive price, so I sent email to the activist here to looking for
future cooperation.

Frankly speaking, it is not so terrible absolutely to get another source.
Right?

Anyhow, it is not a glorious way for business. Please do accept my apologize
for the spams and any inconvenience caused.

Sorry again.

Thanks for all your attention.

Gottenphone Gore

ATCOM