[asterisk-biz] Ontario/Quebec/Calgary Canadian SIP g.729/711 & TDM PRI’s/DID’s Available Now

Phil Adie phil at isptelecom.net
Thu Nov 15 17:02:47 CST 2007

ISP Telecom is now offering virtual PRI/DID services in low bitrate
G.729 codec as well as our original crystal clear G.711 and TDM
solutions for the wholesale and large enterprise market.

At present we offer core services in Toronto & Montreal with extended
reach DID’s and LNP into over 110 exchanges across Ontario/Quebec with
additional markets added on an ongoing basis. Our new Calgary centre is
accepting pre-orders now for launch this quarter and Vancouver for Q1 2008.

 A minimum of one local TDM or Virtual SIP PRI connection to us is
required to establish services.

 ISP Telecom is a licensed CLEC and registered with the CRTC. We have
been specializing in providing local access services to major Tier One
carriers and broadband telecom service providers since 1998.

 Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a listing of all of our
available rate centres, services and pricing information.  Large volume
resellers welcome.

 prisales at isptelecom dot net