[asterisk-biz] Manners (was: Re: "Whats New at Digium the Asterisk Company")

Nick Seraphin asterisk at eaglequest.com
Wed Nov 14 22:16:14 CST 2007

Sorry for the implosion comments, Alex... I didn't realize you were being
sarcastic until after I posted and then re-read your messages.  My
apologies.

I've been running a fever of 102 for the past 2 days, so I'm not as alert
as I usually would be.  I misread the post and thought you had gone a
little nutso. :-)

Sorry again,

-- Nick

P.S.  To everyone else... let the thread die already.  The only reason I'm
posting this is because I thought my apology to Alex should be public
since the posts I'm apologizing for were public too.