[asterisk-biz] Happy Thanksgiving Day(was Manners (was: Re: " Whats New at Digium the Ast erisk Company"))

Timothy Penner tpenner at 4D.com
Wed Nov 14 14:59:44 CST 2007

Bill,

I am taking a guess here, but the word gay can mean many things that are not
necessarily offensive (happy, bright, pleasant, etc) where a Bigot is a
Bigot no matter how you cut it.

If you don't believe me then go check your dictionary for the dfinition of
Gay then look up Bigot.... which would you rather be labeled?

-Tim