[asterisk-biz] Happy Thanksgiving Day(was Manners (was: Re: "Whats New at Digium the Ast erisk Company"))

Nick Seraphin asterisk at eaglequest.com
Wed Nov 14 14:35:50 CST 2007

Yep... throw around the "bigot" word like it's water.  Everyone who
disagrees with you is a bigot.

No exceptions.  No arguments.  We're all bigots.

Hmmm... blindly labeling a group of people with a derogatory term (bigot)
because you don't like them or don't agree with them (or their
lifestyle)...  isn't that what people did to gay people?  And blacks?  And
jews?  And everyone else you claim to defend from all us "bigots"?

Practice what you preach, Matthew.  Lay off the derogatory terms, lest you
find yourself labeled a "bigot".

Personally, I find the fact that you're calling so many people "bigots"
with no justification far more offensive than the original statement by
Alex that got you so upset in the first place.

I'd rather be called gay than a bigot...  the latter is far more
offensive.

-- Nick