[asterisk-biz] Happy Thanksgiving Day(was Manners (was: Re: " Whats New at Digium the Ast erisk Company"))

Timothy Penner tpenner at 4D.com
Wed Nov 14 14:24:35 CST 2007

Happy Turkey-Day to you also!

As for my short rant about the word God; i was merely trying to point out
that there are many words and phrases that people use that others may take
offense to... but people do not always think about it when typing...

I hope you all have a very gay week! (gay as in Happy, Bright and
Pleasant)...

-Tim

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:of
ficial&hs=UCj&defl=en&q=define:gay&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=titl