[asterisk-biz] Happy Thanksgiving Day(was Manners (was: Re: "Whats New at Digium the Ast erisk Company"))

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed Nov 14 13:34:50 CST 2007

Timothy Penner wrote:

> [...]
I'll use my dictionary before I make assumptions or jump to conclusions
about somebody's intentions. Looks to me like it could be describing a
colorful product. It's also some peoples last name and they don't claim
exclusive ownership of the word.

As for using the word "God" - If we ban all religious words and
statements on a list we might as well make atheism or agnosticism the
official religion of the list. Even the words "Happy Thanksgiving" might
offend some who know the origin, tradition and history of the holiday.

I really do wish everybody a happy November 22, whether or not they call
it Thanksgiving Day.