[asterisk-biz] Switchvox Free Edition

Alex Epshteyn listuser at thirdlane.com
Sun Nov 4 01:37:14 CDT 2007

Dave,

No problem, I appreciate your response - I was not offended:-). I would be
happy to reintroduce you to thirdlane, and if you prefer switchvox it is
fine with me.

Truthfully, I think I got a bit sensitive after looking at a long list
including Trixbox and numerous Trixbox clones which happen to package and
repackage freepbx and friends.

Best regards,

Alex

Alex Epshteyn