[asterisk-biz] Bounties.

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Fri Nov 2 18:43:31 CDT 2007

    I think I know where the fault relies, herewith my humble opinion:

    If bounty is for work under GPL format, due effort should be exerted on
the part of the party offering the bounty, for such to meet a level of
fairness that he honestly will expect to received if someone asked him/her
to work for the amount of time he/she estimates the work will involve.

    Since the honor system is at work here, it should work both ways.  If
the party offering the bounty does so with the hope of getting something for
almost nothing, or if he/she is looking to obtain benefit from some
desperate worker on a third world country (pardon everyone the bluntness),
then somehow somewhat that person is taking advantage of the system.  If
however, if, the party offering bounty believes in his heart that he/she can
do the same job for $50, by all means, welcome the offer.

Best regards
C. Savinovich