[asterisk-biz] Switchvox Free Edition

Steve Totaro stotaro at first-notification.com
Fri Nov 2 11:58:52 CDT 2007

Senad Jordanovic wrote:
> SIP wrote:
>
>> Senad Jordanovic wrote:
>>
>>> Dave,

>>> Do you have a market report/comparison sheet to prove that?
>>>

>>> Senad
>>>

>> Since when does one need a market report to justify an opinion?
>>

> Fine.. fair enough...To be able to form an opinion one needs to have
> facts. So show us the facts.
>

> Senad

Wrong. People do not need facts to form an opinion. An opinion is
basically a theory. Just because competition is getting hot doesn't mean
that people cannot have their own opinions.

"An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an
assessment, judgment or evaluation of something. *An opinion is not a
fact,* because opinions are either not falsifiable, or the opinion has
not been proven or verified. If it later becomes proven or verified, it
is no longer an opinion, but a fact."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

Thanks,
Steve