[asterisk-biz] Switchvox Free Edition

Volt Johntra voltjohntra at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 09:35:31 CDT 2007

As I keep repeating : these are all weak imitations.
www.bicomsystems.com/download/
choose the Tarball, then you can have the Linux Distro of your choice

john beaman <jbeaman at good-sam.com> wrote: A word of warning.  I just installed it, and unlike most Linux distros, this does not allow you to play with drive partitioning.  As a result, when I installed it, Switchvox Free Edition used the entire drivespace and clobbered my windows partition.

John Beaman

http://mail.yahoo.com