[asterisk-biz] FW: Druid

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Nov 2 09:06:41 CDT 2007

No I saw Druid off this (and it's clearly defined and laid out in how to
download this etc).

I was commenting that Asteria SGI had no download trial solution (or
even electronic payment method) so I was curious how people thought they
were going to;

1.       try it out

2.       buy it

Regards,

Dean Collins

Cognation Pty Ltd

dean at cognation.net

+1-212-203-4357 Ph

+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

information/demo's

> > or faq's about there product apart from a single screenshot of the

> > configurator?

> > They might be selling the best gui out there but there's no way for

> > anyone to tell.

> > Regards,

> > Dean Collins

> > Cognation Pty Ltd

> > dean at cognation.net

> > <mailto:dean at cognation.net> +1-212-203-4357 Ph

> > +61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

> > ________________________________

Nguyen

> > Sent: Wednesday, 31 October 2007 9:46 PM

> > To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion; Commercial
and

> > Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion

> > Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] FW: Druid

> > I would recommend Asteria SGI (asteriasgi.com). I'm not in any kind
of

> > affiliation with them but an actual customer who is more then happy
with

> > their product, support, and professionalism. They're a US based
company

> > in Alabama and also a Digium partner.

> > ________________________________

Collins

> > Sent: Wed 10/31/2007 6:29 PM

> > To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion

> > Subject: [asterisk-biz] FW: Druid

> > BTW followup secondary question - is anyone selling Druid? Whats the

> > wholesale rate on their $350rrp or are they only selling via the

> > website?

> > Regards,

> > Dean Collins

> > Cognation Pty Ltd

> > dean at cognation.net

> > <mailto:dean at cognation.net> +1-212-203-4357 Ph

> > +61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

> > Subject: Druid

> > Is anyone out there using Druid?

> > After the switchbox announcement today I've been looking into some
other

> > gui's and as I'll probably do a trial install this weekend of the
free

> > switchvox iso but I thought I'd ask is there any other guis I should
be

> > burning trial ISO's of as well?

> > Regards,

> > Dean Collins

> > Cognation Pty Ltd

> > dean at cognation.net

> > <mailto:dean at cognation.net> +1-212-203-4357 Ph

> > +61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

> > Internet communications are not secure, and therefore LA Fitness

> > does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

> > However, LA Fitness reserves the right to monitor the transmission

> > of this message and to take corrective action against any misuse or

> > abuse of its e-mail system or other components of its network. The

> > information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be

> > legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee. If you

> > are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution,

> > or any action or act of forbearance taken in reliance on it, is

> > prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail
are

> > those of the individual sender, except where the sender has been
duly

> > authorized to specifically state the content of the e-mail on

> > behalf of LA Fitness.  The recipient should check this e-mail and
any

> > attachments for the presence of viruses. LA Fitness accepts no
liability