[asterisk-biz] Switchvox Free Edition

bob murphy springsource at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:55:26 CDT 2007

We have installed about 40 Switchvox systems ranging in size from 10 to 400
seats.  Full function Call centers with home base remote call center
agents.  4 digit extensions over internet connections to home affices as far
away as Stocholm.  We like to whole deal.  And compared to Cisco Call
Manager and Unity installations we did in the early 2000's, Switchvox has
been far less problematic.  So from a real world experience perspective, it
does just fine.

Bob Murphy
Arreva Communications

On 11/1/07, Steve Totaro <stotaro at first-notification.com> wrote:

> If you are a VAR, you can get software only.  I am not sure how the VAR
> program will be assimilated with Digium and neither was Digium when I
> asked at Astricon ("What's new at Digium" forum).
>
> Thanks,
> Steve
>
> Dean Collins wrote:
> > Lol easy guys. Sorry I started this discussion now.
> >
> > I'm going to install the switchvox system on the weekend and maybe a few
> > others and I'll post on Monday.
> >
> > I've already posted that there are a few things I find unreasonable on
> > switchvox eg. That it's only available with hardware (as far as I can
> > tell) and at $2499 this makes it a more expensive option.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Dean Collins
> > Cognation Pty Ltd
> > dean at cognation.net