[asterisk-biz] Switchvox Free Edition

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Nov 1 15:17:04 CDT 2007

Lol easy guys. Sorry I started this discussion now.

I'm going to install the switchvox system on the weekend and maybe a few
others and I'll post on Monday.

I've already posted that there are a few things I find unreasonable on
switchvox eg. That it's only available with hardware (as far as I can
tell) and at $2499 this makes it a more expensive option.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net