[asterisk-biz] Recomendation for DC in NYC for VOIP

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Tue May 29 10:51:18 MST 2007

I've had excellent service with Voxel/Voxrox (dedi, not colo). Excellent
ping times, no outages ever, etc etc.

And not that I rely on them for Linux support, but they set up my debian
servers quickly, and I've had zero problems.

Also, the serial telnet console is very handy if you're the type that likes
to break things. Remote reboot is handy as well.

  _____