[asterisk-biz] Is voipjet work?

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Mon May 28 06:55:49 MST 2007

<snip>
Well $0.013 is a pretty decent rate and I believe you should be getting
a service also along with the same.

If you want, we can setup a test account for you as well as your clients.
In terms of support, we do provide support since most of our customers
are from the call center business and for them UPTIME and COST both are
important and we value that. You can call me on +442088197493, or if
you provide me with your number, I can call you :)

Looking forward to work with you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com
</snip>

Mitul,
You can offer me $0.013 to US48 where I can set my own CID and there is no minimum balance ?

Regards,

Dovid