[asterisk-biz] billing system for asterisk?

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Mon May 28 06:42:02 MST 2007

one that is customizable and in the open source domain is astpp

we're recently added callshops support to it, and are working on making it
cross platform to callweaver, ser and freeswitch as well, which will allow
for better migration and usability of the same database over multiple
architectures

-wasim

On 5/28/07, Mindaugas Kezys <mkezys at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are proudly to present new version of our billing system MOR v0.4
>
> What's new in MOR FREE v0.4
>
>     * Extended stability and reliability
>     * Extended configuration options for clients and providers
>     * User blocking
>     * Prepaid support
>     * Increased security
>     * New tariff/rating engine
>     * Registration
>     * PayPal integration
>     * Authorization by IP
>     * Extended calls view
>

> MOR PRO v0.4 Manual What's new in MOR PRO v0.4
>
>     * Extended Calling Card engine
>     * CDR import from CSV file
>     * Device grouping
>     * Country Stats
>     * Providers' Stats
>     * Auto-Dialer
>     * Callback
>     * Click2Call
>     * Invoice generation
>     * Custom Rates
>     * Localization
>

> More info in: http://www.kolmisoft.com/mor
>
> Regards/Pagarbiai,
> Mindaugas Kezys
> http://www.kolmisoft.com

wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 300 8508070