[asterisk-biz] Trixbox 2.2 hosting

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri May 25 22:39:20 MST 2007

Hi Danny,

Aah, there was a tarball which one could download from sourceforge.net
Downloads, but its not there anymore. It would be fairly easy to
generate a tarball from the ISO itself, but since i havent used trixbox
since long, so wont be able to tell you offhand how you can make that
tarball, but i am sure its possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,