[asterisk-biz] Trixbox 2.2 hosting

Kunal Mitra moosy_19 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 25 09:34:13 MST 2007

Hi I'm Interested in it
Can u please tell me how can I install trixbox 2.2 on acentos system. Also mention that cost for hosting , server config.

Apart from that I have another Q ?regsrding remote SIP extension. Can trixbox support that .I know that it support remote IAX a/c , How about remote SIP a/c. If u have any link i'll appreciate that. if it does then I want to get one right away.

Thanks
kunal

Jaswinder Singh <vicky.r at gmail.com> wrote: Trixbox can be installed on a base centos system . Most server hosting
companies provide Centos operating system . You can self install
trixbox on any dedicated server of your choice ( also it would be
cheaper compared to some trixbox only host ) . Mail me if you need any
assistance .