[asterisk-biz] PulverMedia

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed May 23 22:52:15 MST 2007

Thanks to Mark Spencer, you can afford to put a decent PBX on a pots
line where no internet is available.

Jeff Pulver is probably perceived by many as more of a voip-only guy.

The media needs to feed the hungry audience and somebody who can be
portrayed as "extreme" or "radical" will get more coverage.