[asterisk-biz] T1/E1 Failover / Redundancy Solution

promotion at failsafevoip.com promotion at failsafevoip.com
Wed May 23 13:55:00 MST 2007

FailSafe, Inc. would like to announce the release of our FSV-4PFS Product.

The FSV-4PFS is a 4 Port T1/E1/BRI Failsafe Switch. It
will switch 4 trunk lines between two redundant phone
switches at Layer 1. The Primary (MAIN) System is
connected to the FSV-4PFS via USB. This USB
connection provides a heartbeat* from the primary
switch, as well as power to the FSV-4PFS. Should this
heartbeat - or power - be lost, the FSV-4PFS will
automatically switch the trunk lines to the secondary
backup switch.
*Software provided to integrate with Asterisk(tm)

While we finish setting up a distribution network, the FSV-4PFS may be
purchased directly from our website
http://www.failsafevoip.com

Any company interested in distributing/reselling our product line is welcome
to contact sales at failsafevoip.com

The current sale price is an introductory price, good only until the 31st of
May.