[asterisk-biz] Free UK and US numbers and Sip accounts testes wanted

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Wed May 23 06:12:03 MST 2007

Patrick wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 05:20 -0700, Rehan Allah Wala wrote:
>
>> We are giving free london 44-20xx numbers on www.superphone.co.uk and
>>

> Not sure but I thought UK regulations did not allow giving geographic
> numbers to non-UK residents or even UK residents not in the 020 area.
> Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

I believe that's not correct. Last I heard, there were no known
restrictions in the UK.  Ireland has restrictions on giving out
geographic numbers to non-Ireland residents (and they have national
numbers for such things), but the UK does not.

This may have changed suddenly without us noticing, of course.

N.