[asterisk-biz] VentureVoIP Launches ConduIT3: AstLinux Based Embedded PBX

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon May 21 17:53:47 MST 2007

Your shopping cart clearly shows the DonduIT3 priced by port.  Nothing
is mentioned about SineDialer.  $3k for 30 channels, $2k for 20
channels, $1l for 10 channels, and $5k for up to 30 channels.

http://store.venturevoip.com/product_info.php?products_id=38

ConduIT3 Pure 20 Channels      $2,000.00  20 Extension VoIP only PBX

Web UI looks pretty clean and complete.

Thanks,
Steve