[asterisk-biz] Need an Australian DID, maybe UK, too

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 05:51:18 MST 2007

Hey Brian,

How're you doing? You have Australian DIDs? Do you offer services to
Australian home phone users? What would you like to do and when?
You recall I requested a test setup a while back? (nothing to to do
with this project by the way) Still waiting for that to happen, not
that I'm in a hurry.

Can you text chat on IRC or Skype or something?