[asterisk-biz] E911 Provider

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sat May 19 23:36:56 MST 2007

Lets be clear. Around 7/25/06 we have signed NDA with "US Nap" today
20 May 07 they still have not even sent an invoice for their service,
they say that sending an example HTML of how to submit the address to
them is an odd request they have never received.

For some reason their "management" needs to approve sending us an
invoice... and that process alone has taken months.

US-Nap has not even been able to bill us for their service, let alone
deliver it.