[asterisk-biz] E911 Provider

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:22:47 MST 2007

Does anyone know of a decent E-911 provider?  I would use Intrado or
similar but the problem is we need just a low-volume solution.

I posted this a while back and a man by the name of "Paul Watts" with
a company called "US-Nap" (www.us-nap.com) contacted me and has done
nothing but waste my time for the past few months and then blames it
on his "management" when the only people at the company whom have ever
answered my phone have been Paul and another Paul whom claims to be
the other Paul's father!  SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!