[asterisk-biz] SS7 code and expertise needed to hook Asterisk to our telcos

Stephen Davies stephen.l.davies at gmail.com
Sat May 19 07:46:25 MST 2007

Hi ,

We are in the process of interconnecting with our traditional telcos
out here in South Africa.

They wan't SS7 using ETSI ISUP with, no doubt, some local variations.

I know the basics of SS7 but definitely feel out of my depth.  The
telco has sent a test document that it certainly intimidating.

(I understand that Matt's stack won't pass their tests at this stage).

So - I'm looking for more mature code, commercial if required.
Because we expect some local variants source code changes might be
required to pass the tests.

And we probably need some consulting time from someone who has real
experience with Asterisk and SS7 - to prepare for our tests and maybe
help complete them.

Please contact me if you can help directly - my business address
below.  General advice and input is welcome here!

Thanks,
Steve Davies
my email: steve, my domain name connection-telecom.com.