[asterisk-biz] White label VoIP DIDs

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri May 18 03:15:27 MST 2007

Dear AZ,

You can buy these DID's from www.didx.net if you like.

SuperTec.com also offers a White Label software to offer a web site like

Virtualphoneline.com
Phone2net.com
Pakistantel.net
SuperFax.com

and charges 999$ setup one time and 99 cents per DID number.

You get

Customer Portal
Admin Portal
Billing
Hosting of all the software and switches
CRM
Reports
Integration with Paypal, linkpoint central, 2checkout or any other merchant account( charged
seperately for integration of new account)

and every thing else you will or may need to run your business.

You can get more information and demo of the software on www.supertec.com/cfms/

Rehan