(Fwd) RE: [asterisk-biz] DIDs in the US + other countries

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Thu May 17 11:54:42 MST 2007

Mike, I hope to meet you at NXTcomm, an event we sponsor.

To all:

DIDXchange and its DID Management Solution CFMS team are participating at
GTM 2007, in Washington, DC May 21-25, 2007. GTM is one of the most
prestigious events in the telecom industry and the largest
carrier-to-carrier conference in the world.  The CEO Suzanne Bowen and
company team as well as many DIDX members will be available to meet with
interested parties at Bilateral Table A202.

To schedule a meeting and discuss mutual business opportunities:
Direct to Suzanne: 1 850 375 9276
Company: 1 850 433 8555
#mail me directly at suzanne at supertec.com
Or come by the meeting table and sign in for a time convenient for you.

We'll be there May 21 - 23 Mon -Wed.

Online registration at http://www.intelsat.com GTM site is closed, but you
can still register in person.

More information ...
About DIDXchange (DIDX): Since its parent company Super Technologies, Inc.,
commenced operations in 1999, DIDXchange and the DID Management solution
(CFMS, call forwarding managment solution) have been providing wholesale DID
services to over 10,000 entrepreneurs (ILECs, CLECs, call centers, IM
providers, IMS providers, wireless operators, ISP's, and many next gen
groups who started in their college dorm or house garage to become big and
successful) from 200 nations.

5500+ clients currently use the platforms to buy and/or sell DID over SIP,
IAX, and H323. They each participate fully for strength in numbers. Because
of the diversity of members from 200 nations, there is real choice,
flexibility, versatility, and the power to control and manage per business
requirements. Many use Super Technologies, Inc.'s hosted white label DID
Management Solution with complete signup, cdr, billing, ticketing system,
automated site appearance changes, fraud prevention items such as block
domains/ip addresses, potential to offer ringto pstn - msn - googletalk -
sip - iax, and more. Founded by a professional engineer and an IT educator,
Super Technologies, Inc. skilled workforce team up to provide in-house
developed powerful services that have won the 2006 World Communications
Changemaker list, Inc.com 5000 application partner, Google Enterprise
Gallery solution, PASHA, APICTA, TMC Internet Telephony and Communications
Solution Products of the Year. We appreciate every DIDX member and do our
best to assist them to success with terms and information at didx.net/faq,
/terms, /interop, /api, /events, /manual. DIDX members view training videos
in their dashboard by clicking on movie reel icons related to the function
on any particular page.

For more information please visit www.didx.net
or call +1 850 433 8555.
We (Lisa, Linda, Steve, Rehan, Muneeb, and I) have met many of you at
conferences in the past. Don't forget also to sign up for www.cluecon.com.
DIDXchange and Cluecon have a great reception planned for attendees the
first night!

--
Suzanne Bowen
VP, Super Technologies, Inc. & DIDxchange

Groovytel.com <http://groovytel.com/>, Google Enterprise Application!
http://www.google.com/enterprise/gallery/apps/other.html