[asterisk-biz] Asterisk configuration guide book now availableatAmazon.com

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 16 19:44:11 MST 2007

Flavio,

Yes, I noticed my mistake and promptly posted that you could read the
first three chapters free online.

The first three chapters were well written and followed a logical
progression.  I agree, it is for beginners and maybe a little heavy on
screenshots during the Linux installation and large text size.

Anyways, for a beginner, this is probably a great resource.

I still think an E-Book should not cost $50 unless you are revealing
some sort of secret information that cannot be found elsewhere.  You
have no printing or distribution costs, pass that along to the buyer.
Maybe you could have sold 1,000 at $19.99 and doubled your profit.
Obviously, setting the price is your business but for $20 I might have
made a purchase, at $50, no way.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com