[asterisk-biz] Which is better SPA94x series or Polycom 430

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:21:32 MST 2007

If the SPA94x is a good one (they have a far higher damaged on
delivery rate than Polycom) then it should be fine. It is not as nice
looking as the Polycom, nor is it as good built as the Polycoms. The
sound quality is also far better on the Polycom. However it is way
easier to configure and maintain than the Polycoms.