[asterisk-biz] Asterisk configuration guide book now available atAmazon.com

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 16 14:56:51 MST 2007

A link to the page on Amazon would help.  Also, $50 is kind of expensive
for an E-Book.  Maybe if you had some excerpts, table of contents, and
index or something more to go on, it might help justify the purchase.

The description was obviously written by someone who speaks English as a
second language.  "The difference found in our book is that we have
created a self-learning material. It has a sequence, objectives, linking
and is practical, full of examples."  While comprehendible, it can be
distracting and annoying.  Is the book the same?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB