[asterisk-biz] Best VoIP DIDs provider

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Wed May 16 08:02:48 MST 2007

Zeeshan,

   We currently offer XO DID's via our network.  We have had many customers
test and all have been pleased with our service offerings.  If you would
like I can provide you with a few test numbers so you can try our services
out.

Also in the very near future we will start offering L3 services.

--

Brian Fertig

Director of Engineering

Molten, Inc.