[asterisk-biz] Best VoIP DIDs provider

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 16 06:43:18 MST 2007

I would like to know as well, short of going straight to Level3 or XO or
something.

I am most interested in quality and number of included inbound and more
importantly outbound simultaneous channels and the costs associated if
more than what is included in a plan are needed.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

  _____