[asterisk-biz] Polycom soundpoint 301 reference

Jonathan Creasy jcreasy at netlogic.net
Tue May 15 14:26:58 MST 2007

I sold several 301's to customers and when they later purchased some 501
and 430 phones, they paid to replace all of their 301 phones.

This was not just one customer either. The 301 is not a very good phone
when compared to the rest of Polycom's line. I highly recommend a 430 or
330 for any situation where you might want to put a 301.

-Jonathan