[asterisk-biz] Re: ISP - Asterisk

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri May 11 20:53:21 MST 2007

> We have deployed over 200 systems, 45,000 IP phones that have done over
> 75,000,000 calls in over 30 countries.
>
> Asterisk based solutions work very well!
>
> Derrick Moennick
> Channel development, Canada
> dmoennick at fonality.com

Nice numbers Derrick...........you big show off!.............but
really, Asterisk is a great platform to build on.  We are a Custom
VoIP Service Provider for Business Solutions with an Asterisk Cluster
for hosted services, < 40 sip phones, we also put Asterisk PBX's on
the edge for larger customers.  We have medical facilities, lawyer
offices, large mortgage companies, 2, 3, 5, 9, remote office
integration setups.  We also provide local loop T1's so we have QOS
end-to-end, call quality is excelent, reliability is excelent,
flexability is beyond belief.  There is no other digital PBX that I
know of that even comes close.

When implemented properly, you can not go wrong with Asterisk.

JR
--
JR Richardson
Engineering for the Masses