[asterisk-biz] HUD Alternative

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Fri May 11 14:53:26 MST 2007

Michael Munger wrote:
> I am looking for an application (or group of applications) that is a
> good alternative to Fonality's HUD product.
>
> These are the features I wan to duplicate:
> http://www.fonality.com/hud_features.html
>

> OutCALL (http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/319/288/) seems to
> do some of it.

Hi

Very shortly we will be releasing glooCOM (global communicator) product.
It has been under development over a year now.

In short it is a:

Softphone (audio/video)
SMS send/receive
FAX send/receive
Instant Messaging
Conferencing
Operator Panel
Outlook Integration
VPN client (To use with VPN VoIP trunks)
Multiple Accounts/Sessions (Personal, Work etc)

All of the above tightly integrated with organisations communications
deployment.
glooCOM will be available in personal (read=FREE), SMB, Enterprise and ITSP
editions.

Regards,

Senad
www.bicomsystems.com