[asterisk-biz] BIG PROBLEM with LOA's TELIAX,SPRINT,ROGERS,QWEST

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:43:12 MST 2007

that not the problem anyway the problem is that we cant port to ours neither
since the numbers are stuck in twilight zone..

the lnp dept at teliax say they are not server by them , but they sprint ?
point to qwest that point to teliax )

so basically i cant figure how to contact sprint since the number i have 800
795 1004 is not working for me..

in all this mess , every one is pushing the ball to the other and i just
can't figure how to clean this up.

I cannot talk to teliax no more , its pointless , so i need to figure who is
billing teliax for the number so i can go on with this..

seems qwest is sending to teliax.. and teliax cant figure why nor call
them.. and i don't have jurisdiction on a qwest account i do not own ..

Any more ideas ????????? will pay to resolve this

On 5/10/07, Astawerks <doug at astawerks.com> wrote:

>  it might be level 3 since teliax uses level 3 lines
>
> Astawerks
> VoIP Hardware sales and consulting
> http://www.astawerks.com
> 614-495-1400