[asterisk-biz] DIDs in the US + other countries

JLUIS AVILA jluis_a at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 18:29:16 MST 2007

chris what is the price for mexico.... and how do i do it to have dids ring on any usa phone number

Brian Fertig <brian at molten.us> wrote: Chris,

Molten Telecom currently offers origination services with pricing both per
minute and flat rate charges.  Our current june special is $8 per channel and
$0.50 per DID.  If you are interested drop me a line and I will provide you
with more information.

--
Brian Fertig